This policy is based on the following data protection principles:
- The processing of personal data shall take place in a lawful, fair and transparent way;
- The collecting of personal data shall only be performed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- The collecting of personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are processed;
- The personal data shall be accurate and where necessary, kept up to date;
- Every reasonable step shall be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than it is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data are processed;
- All personal data shall be kept confidential and stored in a manner that ensures appropriate security;
- Personal data shall not be shared with third parties except when necessary in order for them to provide services upon agreement;
- Data subjects shall have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing, or to object to processing as well as the right of data portability.
Personal Data we collect from you
We collect the Personal Data of our employees, potential employees, clients, suppliers, business contacts, shareholders and website users. If the data we collect is not listed in this privacy statement, we will give data subjects (when required by law) a notice describing the data which will be collected and how it will be used. Except for certain information required by law, your decision to provide any personal data to us is voluntary.
If you provide us with Personal Data from a third party, you are held responsible for making this person aware of the information contained in this privacy statement and getting his/her consent for sharing the information with CoinSender. You must make sure to obtain and process personal data according to all applicable data protection laws.
We collect your Personal Data when you provide us with data via the contact form on the Website (i.e. name, phone, email). We may also collect some Personal Data automatically (e.g. your IP address, browser type and version, information about your visit including the URL clickstream to, through and from our Website, web pages you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain web pages, web page interaction etc.) through the use of tracking technologies including cookies.
Purposes of collection and use of your Personal Data
We use Personal Data we collected from you for the following purposes:
- Administration of our Website and providing internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, analytic and survey purposes;
- Processing of your inquiries and operations on the Website;
- Analyzing and understanding our audience for the purpose of improving our Website;
- Communicating with you about our Website or our services;
- Sending marketing materials and information for the promotion of our services (newsletters, invitations to our events or other communications we think may interest you).
Please note: We never use your Personal Data to send you advertising and promotional messages from third parties. We will not use your Personal Data for the purposes incompatible with the purposes of which you have been informed, unless it is required or authorized by law, or it is in your own vital interest (e.g. in case of a medical emergency) to do so.
Your rights regarding Personal Data we collect from you
At CoinSender, we respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Data that you may have provided through your use of our Services. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing materials and information from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link we provide in each CoinSender communication support@сoinсender.io, or you may contact us.
As a Data Subject, applicable data protection laws entitle you to:
- Request information on your Personal Data processed by us. This right entitles you to know if we hold your Personal Data and if we do, to obtain a copy of your Personal Data.
- Request the right to access the Personal Data we have on you. Request the rectification of your Personal Data if applicable. This right entitles you to have your Personal Data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. The Right to object to the processing of your Personal Data. This right entitles you to request that CoinSender no longer processes your Personal Data. Request the erasure of your Personal Data. This right entitles you to request the erasure of your Personal Data and the right to be forgotten by CoinSender. Request the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data on legitimate grounds. This right entitles you to request that your Personal Data be processed in limited circumstances and only with your consent.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority if applicable at any time.
- Request to withdraw your consent at any time. Request the portability of your
Personal Data. This right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of all of the Personal Data you have provided to CoinSender, or request CoinSender to transmit this Personal Data to another data controller pursuant to your instructions. Please note, that in accordance with Applicable
Law, we also reserve the right to withhold personal data if disclosing it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
If you wish to access or amend any other Personal Data we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you, you may contact us by sending an email to: support@сoinсender.io . We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. Company will respond to these requests within a month, with a possibility to extend this period for particularly complex requests in accordance with Applicable Law. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you services, or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.Please note, that you may update, correct, or delete your Account information and preferences at any time by accessing your Account. While any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
We may use your personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making when displaying your activity and offers based on your trends and interest. When such processing takes place, we will request your explicit consent and provide you with the option to opt-out. We may also use automated decision making in order to fulfill obligations imposed by law, in which case we will inform you of any such processing.
Children’s Personal Data
Protecting the privacy of minors is especially important at CoinSender. Our Website and Services are not directed to children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access the Website or Service at any time or in any manner. While individuals under the age of 18 may enter our Website, they shall do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
If we learn that Personal Data has been collected on the Service from data subjects under 18 years of age, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 18 years of age has obtained an Account on the Service, then you may alert us and request that we delete your child’s Personal Data from our systems.
In particular, cookies are small data files commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are used to make the Website work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization. Generally, Internet browsers contain controls for managing cookies. These controls may enable you to delete cookies or to accept or reject certain categories of cookies. If you reject or delete cookies, the performance of the related features and functions of our Website may be impaired for you.
Transfer/disclosure of your Personal Data
Except as described in this Policy, we will not intentionally disclose the Personal Data that we collect or store on the Service to third parties without your prior explicit consent. We may disclose information to third parties in the following circumstances: However, CoinSender may disclose your Personal Data:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data and transaction data in order to comply with any legal obligation, legal proceedings, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection;
- In the event of an emergency involving the danger of public health, death or physical injury to a person; – to protect the rights, property or personal safety of CoinSender and its owners or employees.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data and transaction data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If substantially all of the assets of the Company are acquired by a third party, personal data and transaction data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Please remember this Website may be hosted outside your home country, and thus, your Personal Data may be stored on a server hosted outside your home country. By supplying CoinSender with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law. We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that any third party to whom we disclose your confidential information is compliant with applicable data protection laws as regards its use and storage of your personal information.
Links to third parties’ websites
Our Website may contain links to and from third parties’ websites (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note those websites have their own privacy practices. CoinSender shall not be liable for the respective policies and any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third parties’ policies before you submit any Personal Data to their websites.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your Personal Data, and or your rights as a Data Subject, you can do so by using our contact from on each web page of our Website, or by sending us an email at: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
CoinSender takes great care of your privacy and allows browsing most of our web pages without asking you to share any personal information. However, we still need it to personalize your experience and course-correct our marketing activities to provide you with the best user experience.
What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you access websites on the internet. Cookies help Users navigate around our website and allow us to tailor the content of our site to fit the needs and preferences of Users. The cookies we use typically collect anonymous identifiers associated with your device, browser, referring site URLs, time or usage information, Website preferences and settings, etc. (as further provided in this Policy).
Cookies play an important role. Without them, using our website would be a slow, complicated and frustrating experience. Cookies are standard to all company websites. So while they cannot be eliminated, CoinSender remains transparent about the purpose of cookies giving you the choice to consent to their use.
CoinSender takes advantage of the information collected via cookies and similar technologies like web beacons (embedded bits of data into targeted emails or images to keep record of your actions on a web page or email body) to recognize you, improve page navigation, remember your preferences, and show you relevant content. It also helps us enhance email and advertising campaigns, and allows us to refine our marketing strategy.
What types of Cookies are used by CoinSender?
CoinSender makes use of various cookies including the following:
- Strictly necessary cookies to ensure the information you access via CoinSender Websites is properly browsed and all the CoinSender Websites function properly.
- Performance cookies to keep a record of the CoinSender Website pages you visited and URLs that brought you to CoinSender Websites.
- Website session cookies to keep track of your actions during a browser session. The session starts the moment you access a CoinSender Website and ends right after you exit the CoinSender Website. When you close the browser, our session cookies are automatically deleted.
- Targeting cookies to accumulate analytics about CoinSender Websites usage as well as third-party cookies we get via social media channels or ads placed on third-party platforms.
What third-party cookies does CoinSender collect?
Please also note that CoinSender may enable third-party services to trace Performance and Targeting cookies for us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and stay informed about your online activities on CoinSender’s Websites. The third-party services may include but not be limited to Google AdWords, Google Analytics, etc., and may be subject to their Cookie policies, which are listed on their applicable websites.
Who can access the data collected by CoinSender?
What personal data do we gather?
How to block CoinSender Websites’ cookies?
If you want to remove all the existing and future CoinSender Websites cookies, you can do this at anytime by changing your browser settings. For more guidance, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note: Blocking the cookies will negatively affect your experience and navigation on CoinSender Websites. Unless you block cookies in your browser before accessing CoinSender Websites, we will place cookies on your computer or devices once you visit CoinSender Websites or click the links leading to them.